Tuesday 27 May 2014

Rose Snips (4)

My Dad has finished the tiles and he is now doing the tiles on the walls of the bathroom.

I have a birthday in 33 days and my brother has a birthday in 38 days and my other brother has a birthday in 40 days.

My mum went to Sydney for 2 weeks and my little sister went too.

Yesterday I drew pictures of a owl and Olaf ( from Frozen) and a parrot and a snake.

My brother and sister are making billy-carts and they are going to race.

I was raking today and I saw a mushroom and it was big and orange.

3 comments:

  1. Very exciting about the tiles!!
    Birthday Week here we come!!
    Ah the epic building of billy-carts

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be awesome having a bathroom right near my room.:)
    I like birthday week it's so exciting. :D
    Love the pictures.
    Just so you know I am going to win the race. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the tiles as well.

    I'm not too sure that you will win.

    ReplyDelete