Sunday 30 March 2014

Writing Club

I had to write about if children ruled the world  and this is what I wrote.
  If children ruled the world everyone would get loads and loads of lollies.
I would be having much fun eating and playing with my  remote  controlled car.


I had to change my town mouse and country mouse and this is what I wrote.

   One day a mouse living in a tree. And her cousin living in a hole. The tree mouse visit her cousin Mariah. Tree mouse did not like Mariah's Way of living, Genevieve said come and visit me,  Mariah went with Genevieve. Mariah did not like Genevieve's way of living, because a big bid had seen  Genevieve and had eaten her up, Mariah ran home, when she was home she was safe at last. 

1 comment:

  1. Rose Red,

    Well done:) Excellent, and all that typing!!
    Though I think you could write;
    If children ruled the world everyone would get loads and loads of lollies and the dentists would all be extremely wealthy.

    ReplyDelete